Friday, March 29, 2013





Today, I went to the longest good friday service ever with my Grandma, because I am so sweet. When I got back, I decided I should do some painting because I had to argue with the airport security to let me take my paints on the plane. It was actually really stupid. Anyways, I felt really inspired, and I ended up starting 3 paintings, I only had time to finish one though, I'll finish the other ones tomorrow.

It was so beautiful outside! the sunset was perfect, and the lighting made everything look amazing. I really love painting with lavender, because I feel like it goes with so many colors, I use this color in almost every painting I do. THEN i realized that the painting matched my nails. It was a really cool moment, while the sun was setting. Oh, today was relaxing.

While painting, I really love to listen to music. Today while painting, I had "Welcome Home" by: Radical Face on repeat. I high recommend everyone to look up that song, even if you aren't a huge indie fan. It is a beautiful song.

No comments:

Post a Comment