Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter(From the Airport)



Today, my spring break vacation officially ended :( I had so much much spending time with my family.

Anyways, airports and plane rides. They are always such a bundle of joy, now aren't they? I was reading this book on my first plane to Seattle (layovers suck) and listening to music, like a normal person does on a plane ride. But, the guy next to me seemed very displeased about being on that plane, he kept falling asleep, and he would twitch his lips, talk in his sleep, and jerk all around. While he was making these absurd movements, I tried to contain myself the best I could by trying to laugh out loud because this guy next to me was fighting dragons in his sleep, or something.
When he would wake up, I could feel him reading over my shoulder, but when I would look at him he would pretend that he was sleeping, it was the oddest thing. Plane rides never fail to give me a "unique" person to sit next to.

My second flight was in Seattle to Portland, Oregon (my hometown.) While in the airport waiting for two hours, I was on instagram and everyone kept posting about Easter, so I took that black and white photo above saying "happy easter from an airport.) Always a pleasure in an airport, especially when the wifi isn't working.

When I got on the plane, the guy I sat next to told he me enjoyed all the faces I was making, trying to decided what face I was going to actually take a picture of. He lived in Hawaii, and also fell asleep on the plane, also he ordered apple juice as his beverage.

When I got home from the airport, I found this lovely little banner for me on my drive way. My best friend Danica made this for me to welcome me back into Oregon (it was 75 degrees today!!!) She made it out of cashews and chocolates.

Happy Easter everyone, and I'm sorry about the majority of us going back to school either tomorrow or tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment