Thursday, March 28, 2013

Long Lost Family






It's spring break!!!! My spring break started a few days early considering I had Nat Quals for speech and debate. Now, I feel as if that was more stressful than school. Anyways, I went to go visit my grandparents in Reno, Nevada. I've been doing a bunch of things while I'm here for the short week, but by far the best part was visiting these cuties. The last time I saw them was when Zoe(the one on my left) was about 4 and Ashlyn(the one on my right) was about 6 months old. It was so great to see them! I had dinner at their house, and they were arguing about who I was going to sit next to, we resolved this dilemma with me just sitting in the middle. After dinner we played hide and seek, and Ashlyn's favorite hiding spot was in the washer. After a long game of hide and seek we have some strawberry shortcake, but I, being gluten free, just had a bunch of strawberries. Zoe just started playing volleyball, so we went out back and I showed her how to do some hits, because I used to play volleyball. Then, before I knew it, it was time to say good bye to these little balls of enjoyment. Until next time little cousins. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment