Saturday, March 30, 2013

Weird Things Happen

I have a funny/weird story. My friend Nick Brye sent me this picture this morning of the Nevada sun rise.
Him and I were best friends when I was in middle school, we talked all the time and hung out too much. Of course as time changed we grew apart, not talking to each other as we separated into different highschools.

The last time I remember actually talking to him was when I was dating Grayson and he was dating my good friend Camille, we both saw each other at some Homecoming dance. 
I’m a junior now, and of about 3 years we have barely noticed one others existence because our lives have been so busy and we had other things to do. 
But, just recently, we started talking again. I don’t know how it came about, it just did. It’s sorta nice to try and reconnect with an old friend, despite all the things that happened in our tween friendship. 
This is where it gets weird: For spring break, we are both in Nevada. We are 2o miles away from each other. We end up doing the same things at the same time, but in different places. He passed by UNR when I was touring UNR. I was in Fernely when he was just living Fernley. We both were on our way to Reno at the same time. We both had lunch at the same time. I was passing Spanish Springs as he was playing golf in Spanish Springs. 
We have yet to run into each other. This is surprisingly nice to be in the same place. Nick is a great guy, bound to great things. Super glad that we started talking again. 
P.s. Isn’t that sun rise beautiful?


No comments:

Post a Comment