Friday, March 29, 2013

Nevada to California




Still lusting on about spring break! I'm staying in Reno, Nevada, but my grandparents decided that they wanted to take a trip over to California for the day. It was about a 30-45 minute drive from where my grandparents live, and we stopped in Truckee, California. They had a ton of cute little shops. Knowing myself, I had to hold back not to buy everything in these shops. They had so many cute clothes and accessories, plus it made me so excited to go to college when I can decorate my own room, and have my own little touch to my dorm room.

The very first picture of the book, it completely represents me. I wanted to buy that book so badly, but I knew I could find it online for cheaper, and not have to pay sales tax on that little beauty. It is a must have to my room though.

The only thing I bought when we were looking at the shops was that little yellow glass blown hippo. I collect hippos, and it is always so rare when I find one, so when I have the chance, I buy it in a heart beat. It came in this little box, which was so adorable.

Over all, the day trip was successful! We found so many great things. I also get inspired when I go to a new place, so my thank you cards to the people who sent me money in the mail to go to Berkeley. I had a really good bowl of chilly, but my grandma has this delicious caprese sandwich, since I can't eat gluten, I got to be jealous of her great looking sandwich.

All I can say, is when I go home on Sunday, I am not going to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment