Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Noun on the Week!

This weeks noun of the week is just me totally fan girly over some amazing music produced by a human and a guitar. I have anyways had a soft spot for music that was mellow and made me feel relaxed. This artist does just that. I listen to him when I study, craft, zone out, drive, whatever. He is just perfect music to listen to for any occasion! I adore the musicians that have a sense of diversity, the musicians that branch out and play all different kinds of tunes!

Guess who does just what I admire? John Mayer!!

John Mayer is a beautiful soul 

Okay, also, John Mayer is really attractive 
The one major thing I love about John Mayer is the fact that he stuck to his taste. Every album it isn't some washed out, mainstream, lack of talent musician. Ugh, he is just so beautiful. 

Songs to Look Up and Love 

1. The Heart of Life 
2. Wildfire 
3. Something Like Olivia 
4. Who Says 
5. Born and Raised 
6. Slow Dancing in a Burning Room (acoustic) 

-Saige

No comments:

Post a Comment