Saturday, September 7, 2013

I have glitter in my soul, Oly Pageant 2014

Life is good, life is great. I love helping people, it has always been one of my favorite things. When I was chosen to be apart of Oly Pageant this year, I was gleeful when I realized I have the whole year to raise money for Doernbecher Children's Hospital. Brainstorming ideas on how to raise money got kind of tough at times, but I have successfully brainstormed a great idea!

I have been obsessed with making glitter banners this summer, and what no better way than to sell them for the cause I am advocating for? I put a lot of hard work into the glitter banners and make them with a lot of love, no better way to make a product. Just like the book, "Secret Life of Bees" you have to give the bees love.

Anyways, the glitter banners would cost 5-10 dollars, depending on what color of glitter you would like! I have hot pink, silver, and gold. If you chose one of those colors, the banner would only be $5, dollars, but if you want a special color that I do not have, it'll cost $10 to compensate for the glitter. I can put whatever your heart desires on the banner, or you can leave it up to me and I can make something up for you.

My goal is to raise $6,000 for Doernbecher, and I can't get there without the support of all of you!

Contact me at saigeisthebomb.com@gmail.com if you don't know me over Facebook or my number! We can discus payment and what you would like! (Please want one, you are doing a good thing)

Thank you everyone! Have a great day :)

Here are some of the banners I have made!

I made this one for my friend Julia Silver! get it? Her last name is Silver

I made this for my buddy Delaney Plant! 

I made this one for my favorite coffee shop in Salem! 

No comments:

Post a Comment