Wednesday, August 21, 2013

OLY PAGEANT 2014!!!!!


Oly Pageant contestants 2014! Girls: Molli, Saidie, Delaney, Bella, Elisa, Joanna, and Me!
Boys: Chad, Matt, Hayden, Triston, and Devin
This year I have the great opportunity to fundraiser and learn with 11 amazing individuals. Oly Pageant is a year long fundraiser for Doernbecher Children's Hospital and on April 12th we put on a pageant as our last huge fundraiser! It's the whole 100 yards; there's the sportswear, talent, formal wear, and letters to families, and a money dash. I have attended Oly Pageant since I've been in high school and I told myself I would be involved in this phenomenal tradition. Last year I planned a fundraiser at Toadally Joe Cafe and all of a sudden, this year I am participating in it! My goal is to raise $6,000 and that's a might big task, so anyone who see one of my jars casually chillin' at a store, be oh so kind to drop the spare change in your hand. 

I am so excited to spend this year with all these people. Can we all look at Sadie and how she is just modeling in this picture? And Justin who is lookin' like a babe. We have a hot bunch of people raisin money! 

Last year the Oly Pageant group raised around $57,000 and this year we want to blow them out of the water with a goal of $60,000! Trust me, we will raise all of that money. 

Cheers for this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment